NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Dynasty League Start-Up, Owners Needed

Hi there!

Are you interested in joining a fantasy baseball start-up league? If so, for just $50 you can own your very own team! Because most of the owners in the league are new to dynasty fantasy baseball (all are veterans of regular fantasy), we have decided to keep the entry fee low for the first year so that everyone can feel it out to see if they enjoy it. Auction draft so that everyone has an equal chance at every player. Just some notes that differentiate this league from others:

1. MiLB Prospect Draft

2. Couch Managers Slow MLB Auction Draft

3. "Salary Cap" that increases based on success

4. H2H Most Categories

5. Experienced Owner with a DETAILED league charter to provide structure.

If this seems like it fits you, reply to this thread with your email, favorite team and how many years you have played fantasy baseball for and I will reach out to you!

jrcsfootball@gmail.com

My favorite team is the Rangers, but if this is to decide on what my team name would be I'll say the Orioles because I am the Rangers in my other dynasty league and I imagine emails could get confusing.

This will be my 4th year playing fantasy baseball. I started out the first two years with 2 redraft leagues and finally joined a dynasty league last year and I'm looking to add one more. The commissioner actually quit during the draft last year and I somehow became the commissioner, so my dedication to my leagues shouldn't be in question.

I'd really like to see more info, which site, specific rules if you didn't mind emailing me.

Thanks!

Sorry I didnt add that...the league is $50 for the first year with the intention to increase to $100 in following years. Many owners are new and so they want the chance to try out dynasty first and get the hang of it before.

Hey man my name is Chris this seems perfect, my favorite team is the Sox for my family was raised outside of Boston. Been doing fantasy for 7 years now and have a lot of experience in dynasty league and Milb. This league fits exactly what I'm looking for and would love to hear more about it.

dreadsofsteel@aol.com

there are 2 drafts, the first is a prospect draft and the second is a MLB slow auction draft...the date of each will be determined once the league is full. neither one requires you to sit in front of your computer like a regular draft. and the spot is still open. whats your email and I can send you the charter?

Archived