Michael Pineda 2015 Outlook

MiggyRunsTings

Start. No Bautista, No Reyes.

Not a scary lineup

1. Devon Travis ® 2B
5. Justin Smoak (S) 1B
6. Kevin Pillar ® CF
8. Ryan Goins (L) SS
I'd be surprised if he doesn't, at least, get a quality start.

This. Lineup isnt that impressive, I love Pineda but this matchup looks tougher than it really was today

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B.O.S.S.

did not think he would go out for the 8th. This is against a very good lineup too. Stay healthy big boi.

tonights Jays line up wasn't "very good" Martin 3rd and nothing good below EE

Russell Martin is no slouch, this is a guy who hit 2 homers in the last 3 days, and had two doubles tonight. That 1-4 is deadly, and Pineda held them in check.

im a yankees fan and i agree the toronto lineup was hurt without Joey Bats. but it is by no means "bad".

i was saying this all spring, if Pineada is healthy for 200+ innings he is a SP2

based on his health history this would be best ever moment to sell if you ever were hoping to aquire someone really special in return:)

ps. wonder how the people in seattle who follow baseball feel today:)

I used to be mets fan long ago, I dont follow mets anymore, although I think harvey is better pitcher than pineda in the long run, just saying right now i bet you can get almost anything in return for pineda even some first rounder hitter... so yea its great opportunity that wont come around again.

based on his health history this would be best ever moment to sell if you ever were hoping to aquire someone really special in return:)

I might wait for the BABIP to come down before thinking of selling -- it was .321 coming into today's game; gonna be even higher after because today's BABIP was .500

I think Pineda is something special.

He most assuredly is - I would hang on and enjoy the ride if I owned him. This is real

People call me always that one guy.... yet in many leagues with all this attention and hype after this game some people may even be able to get players like harper for him:) well worth it.

Yeah the only league that would trade Harper for him is The League for Dummies. In case you didn't notice Harper is, by your very definition, a "sell high" player now as well with 6 homers in 3 days. Maybe we should sell both of them high and get Barry Zito for them.

You'd have to be crazy to sell Pineda. He very well could end up as the #1 overall SP this year. With Betances and Miller behind him, they certainly aren't going to be giving away many wins.

dont get too crazy here, although he definitely looks capable of being in top 25 of SP for the season *if* he stays healthy.

Archived