NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Sandoval $8, Tyson Ross $5, Ian Kennedy $1, or Pineda $1

i guess the issue is that no one else seems to be too big on Panda. CBS he went in the 21st round of their draft lol. my point is it feels a bit silly to keep him at $8 if I can get him in the draft for something around there. Obviously there's no way in telling how my league will value the change of scenery, so it's a slippery slope. Ross I'm just concerned with the walks a bit/regression and injury risk. Pineda and Kennedy could also be had probably quite cheap in the draft. Just trying to find the best value. Ross might be that guy, but i'll ponder it some more.

i guess the issue is that no one else seems to be too big on Panda. CBS he went in the 21st round of their draft lol. my point is it feels a bit silly to keep him at $8 if I can get him in the draft for something around there. Obviously there's no way in telling how my league will value the change of scenery, so it's a slippery slope. Ross I'm just concerned with the walks a bit/regression and injury risk. Pineda and Kennedy could also be had probably quite cheap in the draft. Just trying to find the best value. Ross might be that guy, but i'll ponder it some more.

if you can get him somewhat close to that late then id go ross to keep

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=511663

I think Ross is undervalued. He pitches is a great park I think the defense will hold up. That said Panda in that BOS line up could have a pretty solid year...I say go with Panda. If SD doesn't win then Ross has little significant value

help me out http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=511787

What does the rest of your roster look like. Personal feeling as Pads fan is that Ross is on the rise, I thought Kennedy had nice season, but wouldnt expect repeat. As far as the defense goes I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Archived