NBC Sports Edge Forums

$100 Yahoo Auction Draft. 12 Teams. 5x5 Standard Roto Settings. This is instead of yahoo Pro Leagues

I can't believe Yahoo isn't offering Pro Leagues until after the season starts. With Leaguesafe we can essentially make our own Pro League. Leaguesafe is designed specifically for this exact situation. As the commisioner I don't get any special access to anything. All I did was set the league up. So no one should be worried about anyone stealing their money or having some type of advantage. My thought on prize money breakdown would be 1st - $700. 2nd - $200. 3rd - $100. If people think we should do it differently we can vote on it. Most important is that we get the league filled.

DRAFT is scheduled for April 3rd at 6:00pm pacific time.

Payment deadline is April 1st. That way if people haven't paid we can get people who are serious and will pay.

There are no changes to roster size or inning minimums. The settings are the same as they are for Yahoo. Hopefully we can get a league together with serious players who manage their teams and are active.

Who knows with some luck we could keep doing the league next year if the first year goes well.

Very strange but if I post the link to the league homepage here you can't join. You have to find the league thru the yahoo league search. Here is the link to that page. You should be able to see which one this league is from the available options. In case the link does not work the league ID # is 151600.

Here is the link to the filter page:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/reg/joinleague/private?st=roto&dy=live_auction&dd=04-03-2015

The draft is next Friday at 7:30pm pst. As of now we have 10 teams. Need just two more. People have to pay by next Thursday or will get the boot so we can find people who will pay. Money is held by leaguesafe. Everyone on thus far seems honest and fair

Still have a few spots for our league which drafts next Friday night at 7:30pm pst. Looking like it's going to be a competitive league with active managers. it seems sometimes the link works and sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't message me your email and I will send you an invite. Let's get this thing filled!!!

Four teams have paid. Whoever pays first gets a spot in the league. Right now we have 11 teams in the league. Going to give a few teams until the end of the day and if they don't pay then I am going to remove them. Not trying to be on a power trip but I feel like if people are serious and decide to join the league they should pay soon after. I want a league full of players who join the league and pay.

6 teams paid. People need to start looking out for the future them. Next Friday night two nights before the season starts people are going to super want to get in a $Pro League and draft. You should take care of future next Friday you and get in the league. If we aren't full by next Friday you better believe we will fill up quick before the draft

you hadn't paid. I just opened up a spot. join the league again but if you don't pay soon I will remove you. again not trying to be on a power trip in anyway just want managers who decide they want to join and pay right then. there are now 7 paid

You hadn't paid. A spot just opened up. Join again but if you don't pay soon I will remove you again. Not at all trying to be on some power trip it's just I want managers who decide to join league and pay right then. Seven people have paid so far. I want to be done recruiting.

Archived