YAHOO $50 H2H 10-Team League - LeagueSafe - Draft 3/31

Yahoo H2H League

10 Teams / NonKeeper

League Name: Murderer's Row 2015

League Fee: $50 via LeagueSafe with Majority Approval

Draft Time: Tuesday, March 31st @ 7:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST

Seeking Active & Competitive Managers ONLY

Experienced, 100% Legit, and Active Commissioner

Feel free to check my Yahoo Fantasy Profile: http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/FC2RVFQGTLREO24VS3TYVK4MAY

Payouts:

Total Pot = $500

Regular Season Winner = $100
1st Place = $250
2nd Place = $100

3rd Place = $50

If interested, send me an email ASAP and I'll send you an invite: valensi24@yahoo.com

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS), Extra Base Hits (XBH) Pitchers Stat Categories: Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

NOTE: the category Losses was replaced with K/9 to counter and prevent streaming of pitchers off the waiver wire. also increases value of more pitchers with a high k/9 (such as dellin betances last year).

Innings pitched and k/9 is just a little crazy. What's IP encourages streaming.. What is your problem with using Holds? That's a lot more common than either of the other two.

I don't like using holds because it devalues closers and undermines the Saves category. K/9 already boosts the value of strong middle relievers.

Innings pitched and K/9 work hand in hand. IP encourages starting your pitchers, but K/9 makes you choose carefully who to start (as in, not just streaming anybody because that could bring your K/9 down).

Thanks for your input though. Bump!

Still need one last dedicated/active owner to join our league!

9 of 10 owners have joined.

Please leave your email here or email me directly at valensi24@yahoo.com

Draft is on Tuesday, March 31, at 7PM PST

We need an active/competitive owner who can join and pay leaguesafe immediately.

Draft is tomorrow, Tuesday, March 31, at 7PM PST

Please leave your email here or email me directly at valensi24@yahoo.com

Archived