NBC Sports EDGE Forums

AL Only Auction Redraft Needs One, 4x4, $150 LeagueSafe

Hello,
Please excuse the blue highlight.
In 2007 I started an AL-only league on this site, and I am pleased to say that the Cafe' Experts League is now entering it's 9th season, and has evolved into a very solid league. Unfortunately one owner has dropped out and the auction is now only eight days away. Now I'm scrambling to find a high quality owner for this deep AL auction league. The auction is set in stone: Tuesday, April 7 at 7 pm ET.

This is a 12-team AL-only auction league (online via CBS) with a $150 entry fee (to increase to $200 in 2016) which includes all transactions and all trades. 100% payout to top 4 teams minus CBS' $150 stat fee, using LeagueSafe. League is run by a veteran commissioner of 25 years experience.

Standard 4x4 Roto League with weekly transactions via $200 FAAB. Standard 23-man roster with 2-man bench and separate DL.

This has been a great league over the years, as we have had 8 different champs in our 8 seasons. Also, the defending champ has NEVER placed in the money the year after their victory, so there seems to be an NFL-like parity, which has served the league well. I have a solid core of 11 top-notch owners and now we just need one more. UPDATE: For the first time in the league's history, the defending champ actually cashed the following season, in 2014.

I am looking to act quickly on this opening. This is not a keeper league so every AL player is available. If you'd like to be considered, please contact me via email at rotowinner@aol.comand tell me a little bit about yourself and why you might be a good fit.

Archived