NBC Sports Edge Forums

I need Mookie back in my life!

Keep forever league. I had him last year, but traded him at the deadline in a win-now move. I want to reacquire him. I offered CGomez & DJennings for SMarte & Betts & he turned it down. He mentioned age, so he may want some youth. Thoughts on a potential offer? Please help reunite Betts with his original owner.

My roster:

Actives...

1B PGoldschmidt Ari

2B NWalker Pit

SS AEscobar KC

3B TFrazier Cin

OF BHarper Was

OF CGomez Mil

OF KDavis Mil

OF CDickerson Col

OF BMoss Cle

C YGomes Cle

C WRamos Was

UT DJennings TB

CI CSantana Cle

MI MSemien Oak

P CAllen Cle

P CCarrasco Cle

P DFister Was

P DRobertson CWS

P JBenoit SD

P BMcCarthy LAD

P DKeuchel Hou

P BColon NYM

P WChen Bal

Reserves...

1B SPearce Bal

2B #HOlivera LAD

SS #CSeager LAD

OF JSchafer Min

P *JFernandez Mia

P GRichards LAA

P EMarshall Ari

His roster:

Actives...

1B AGonzalez LAD

2B BZobrist Oak

SS EAndrus Tex

3B PSandoval Bos

OF SMarte Pit

OF MKemp SD

OF MBetts Bos

OF AJackson Sea

OF JLagares NYM

C DNavarro Tor

C RRivera TB

UT CCarter Hou

CI APujols LAA

MI EAybar LAA

P MMelancon Pit

P SCasilla SF

P HRondon ChC

P BBoxberger TB

P GGonzalez Was

P AMiller NYY

P KGausman Bal

P CSabathia NYY

P DHolland Tex

Reserves...

SS JPeralta StL

3B ARamirez Mil

OF GPolanco Pit

OF CCrawford LAD

P DBetances NYY

P *SDoolittle Oak

P #JUrias LAD

Thanks & WHIR. Leave a link.

Thanks. Can't imagine why he'd want Semien.

What are people's thoughts on GPolanco? Poor man's Marte with upside? Trading Gomez (plus someone) for Polanco & Betts a stupid move?

No its a good move. I think Polaco is a beast in the making like Betts, but you might have to be more patient with Polanco. Really high ceiling player.

What are people's thoughts on GPolanco? Poor man's Marte with upside? Trading Gomez (plus someone) for Polanco & Betts a stupid move?

No its a good move. I think Polaco is a beast in the making like Betts, but you might have to be more patient with Polanco. Really high ceiling player.

Thanks. I just worry that this season, Polanco is essentially DJennings. A low average 12/21 player. Then I'm swapping Gomez for Mookie.

Appreciate the thoughts. Any others?

I kind of had the same issue with a deal where I'd end up with Polanco. But in that case it was I would receive Polanco FOR Betts. Not sure I liked that as I see Betts being better sooner.

Thanks. I just worry that this season, Polanco is essentially DJennings. A low average 12/21 player. Then I'm swapping Gomez for Mookie.

Appreciate the thoughts. Any others?

Maybe Goldie/DJ for Betts/AGonz

I think your offer for Betts/Polanco is a good trade. He has Polanco on his bench, maybe he still turns you down wanting some other combo, but I'd try for it. Polanco still has room to grow and I like Betts a good deal.

Archived