NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Need owners for $30 5x5 Roto NL Only league on CBS draft on 4/13 @ 1pm

Mcoffey,

Sent u an invite. If u know anyone that might be interested, sending them an invite through the league home page is very easy after you join the league. U will be the 4th of 10 teams needed. Still a week to fill final 6 teams. I'm not worried...it will fill.

Dave

Roy,

I have 2 more that committed to signing up and I will continue to post on Rotoworld...I am confident the last few slots in this league will fill, but worst case scenario is a refund with CBS through their 1-800 number ...which I had to request from them a few years ago, and they processed the refund on the first call with zero resistance...they handled it with no hassle.

It won't come to that. I'm filling this league. I really want one more NL team in 2015. If you know anyone, use the refer a friend link on the home page to send out invites. I sent 15 out this morning :-)

Dave

Another of my invites Dave F. just signed up, and I am expecting the 6th any time now. I have no doubt that between our collective recruiting efforts, this league will be filled in no time. I predict its full in the next 48 hours at most.

Dave

Archived