NBC Sports Edge Forums

TQStats status?

ssmarsh

Not that I have any intention of going back there, but I was wondering if anyone knows what's going on at TQStats. It appears that they still haven't opened up their 2008 baseball service. Are they diong yet another major redo of the site right before the season starts?

I'm trying to figure this out too. We have a new guy in our league who can't sign in to see his team. I swear if they pull off another major upgrade two days before the season starts I may fly out and punch someone in the throat.

We are leaving TQ because of the crap they pulled last year. After 10+ years with them, they couldn't even get our roto scoring down right. Not sure where we're going this year, but I'll do a free yahoo before I go back to them just based on principle.

We are leaving TQ because of the crap they pulled last year. After 10+ years with them, they couldn't even get our roto scoring down right. Not sure where we're going this year, but I'll do a free yahoo before I go back to them just based on principle.

We might move over to CBS this year.

Archived