NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trevor Plouffe 2015 Outlook

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy that this tread barely has 2 pages. All that he's done so far this season is hit .281 with 8 HR and 29 RBI. A career high 10,6 BB% to go along with an OPS will over .800. And he's batting 4th in the lineup behind guys like Dozier, Hunter and Mauer.

He's so underrated.

Crazy that this tread barely has 2 pages. All that he's done so far this season is hit .281 with 8 HR and 29 RBI. A career high 10,6 BB% to go along with an OPS will over .800. And he's batting 4th in the lineup behind guys like Dozier, Hunter and Mauer.

He's so underrated.

Super underrated. Hes part of the reason for the Twins surge lately. What can we expect from him ROS? I see him sorta like a Seagar but way cheaper..

• 2 weeks later...

Swear to bejesus 90% of his games are 0-4, 5% are 1-4 with an RBI single and the other 5% are decent

Lol....I completely agree. He had that brief hot stretch, then went into the crapper. I found him hard to drop being the cleanup man on the Twins, but I eventually got past it and have been playing the hot hands since (Dietrich).

If Plouffe can ever learn to be consistent, he'd be a nice fantasy piece. Seems like there's always guys on base in front of him.

• 4 weeks later...

not sure alot of peeps realize how solid he has been so far this season...in my 6x6 roto scoring format (OPS) he is the 9th best 3rd baseman in baseball.

I realize it. He's the 7th 3B in my league and been red hot for a while. Maybe he cools or maybe he figured something out this year?

not sure alot of peeps realize how solid he has been so far this season...in my 6x6 roto scoring format (OPS) he is the 9th best 3rd baseman in baseball.

I realize it. He's the 7th 3B in my league and been red hot for a while. Maybe he cools or maybe he figured something out this year?
Streaky hitter. Having more good streaks than bad this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived