Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jose De Leon - SP TB


Recommended Posts

I have a feeling this guy makes a big impact down the stretch.  Urias doesn't have the innings left... De Leon has barely thrown this year, and the Dodgers certainly have the opportunity to use him.

 

May be time to stash... I'd bet he's up by the ASB or shortly thereafter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess this is due to the internet, but I'm not the least bit hostile?  Just asking the question...   Regardless, I can't see how De Leon doesn't make starts in the bigs in the second half

It's become depressing to even do this...   7 IP, 1H, 0R, 0BB, 10K. No hitter into the 7th.

This post was rude and offered nothing.     JFS was in no way hostile towards you. Not even a little.       I think it's a legitimate question to ask about De Leon

1 hour ago, JFS171 said:

I have a feeling this guy makes a big impact down the stretch.  Urias doesn't have the innings left... De Leon has barely thrown this year, and the Dodgers certainly have the opportunity to use him.

 

May be time to stash... I'd bet he's up by the ASB or shortly thereafter.

The shoulder injury has to had some risk, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, davidgoretiz said:

The shoulder injury has to had some risk, right?

 

Given the upside this guy has, I doubt they are letting him start games if it was serious... and if it was serious we wouldn't be seeing the results we saw in that last start.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JFS171 said:

 

Given the upside this guy has, I doubt they are letting him start games if it was serious... and if it was serious we wouldn't be seeing the results we saw in that last start.

Good point. The rest may just turn out to be an advantage in respect to his MLB innings limit  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AngryBeavers said:

and if so, that is OK. Think long term stud here, Tootallball!

 

I'm perfectly fine with it even though I need him in one of my deep NL only leagues, haha. As a Dodgers fan it wouldn't surprise me if our rotation come September was Kershaw, Kazmir, Maeda, Montas, de Leon with Urias in the pen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tootallball said:

 

I'm perfectly fine with it even though I need him in one of my deep NL only leagues, haha. As a Dodgers fan it wouldn't surprise me if our rotation come September was Kershaw, Kazmir, Maeda, Montas, de Leon with Urias in the pen. 

 

Do you think Ryu will still be out come September?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ballpark gun on Sunday had him at 89 consistently.  He looked rusty in the first,and as above mentioned gave up the 3 run HR.  I noticed 3 guys behind home plate with real looking radar guns, i should have thought to check with them on his fastball readings.  Did anyone watching on Milb tv see different.  ?

I know he has high K #'s, but I didnt feel all that impressed. 

Edited by Pernil
gaudy K rate
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bravesfan4life said:

Maeda got hit in the knee tnite and it didn't look good. With the lack of quality options for the Dodgers do they possibly give De Leon a chance? Its not ideal for them but their other options either hurt or performing terribly

Montas is up first. Already on 40 man

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheWrightStuff said:

Montas only threw 53 pitches last Thursday and is scheduled to start an afternoon game for Oklahoma City today...

 

 

Cotton would be up. He pitched last night and would be in the same turn as Maeda if Maeda can't go Sunday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 6:45 AM, battle2heaven said:

 

 

Cotton would be up. He pitched last night and would be in the same turn as Maeda if Maeda can't go Sunday.

Montas just went down 4-8 weeks with a broken rib.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

Cotton is a bum, but will likely get a shot at some point. 

 

Edited by joeg414
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...