NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Moving fielder. WHIR

ufxskip

Not in a re-draft. When you got the top guy performing over Miggy, it's really a lateral move. Sure it's Miggy but it should be a 2 for 2. Fielder will slow down a little but who knows he may have a better season than Miggy.

I would rather just sit on it. If you want Miggy look at the team for another weakness and trade a different position along with Thor.

I would sit tight. Miggy is great and all, but like above, Fielder is right there. Not too concerned about moving Syndergaard in a re-draft, but you should be getting more in the deal. No chance he would do Miggy and Stras for those two, but if he does I'd do it. Otherwise, look for something to upgrade your squad rather than helping out a buddy with their team.

I actually did just get the trade accepted. Countered with Miggy and Stras for Thor and Prince and he took it. I guess hes given up all hope in stras so hopefully he can turn the season around. If not, I kind of liked Miggy better ROS either way and took a lottery pick with stras.

Thanks for the help everyone

Fielder has been out-producing Miggy --- Syndergaard has been out-producing Strasburg thus far. Doubt that keeps up but right now that'd be a fair deal. Throw someone in & try to seal that it you can!

---> As for the original deal, I would do that too. Because I know I would be getting the best player in the deal. Fielder is still an injury concern in the long-run & Syndergaard is a rookie.

EDIT: Oh wait, keeper/dynasty or redraft? I was assuming it was a redraft.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=521117#entry5497588

Archived