NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jones/Ozuna for Marte/Kemp (100% WHIR)

How do you guys like this deal for Team #1 in my signature?

I send:

OF Starling Marte (.278 AVG, 26 R, 10 HR, 33 RBI, 8 SB)

OF Matt Kemp (.244 AVG, 26 R, 1 HR, 26 RBI, 5 SB)

I receive:

OF Adam Jones (.304 AVG, 22 R, 6 HR, 26 RBI, 3 SB)

OF Marcell Ozuna (.267 AVG, 19 R, 3 HR, 15 RBI, 1 SB)

I am sort of leaning towards taking this deal. I really like Adam Jones and believe he can be a top 5 fantasy OF easily. I am sort of hung up on dealing Marte, who is currently my 2nd highest sources of SB behind Altuve. Beyond Altuve, Marte, and Goldy, nobody on my team has more than 5 SB (excluding Kemp). Maybe I can pick up somebody like a Billy Burns to cover the dip in SB.

I just wanted some feedback from others. Drop a link and I'll get to it in the morning.

If Kemp is not really important to you then I would make the deal. If you start Kemp everyday and would have not put Ozuna or some FA there to replace him then I would be hesitant to make the deal. Kemp is def not what he use to be but is still capable of carrying your OF any given week.

help with mine please:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=521347

If Kemp is not really important to you then I would make the deal. If you start Kemp everyday and would have not put Ozuna or some FA there to replace him then I would be hesitant to make the deal. Kemp is def not what he use to be but is still capable of carrying your OF any given week.

help with mine please:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=521347

I've been benching Kemp as of late. He's hitting .171 with 10 R, 0 HR, 10 RBI, and 1 SB over the last month. That's boarderline dropable production.

I wouldnt get too hung up on SB's - cheap speed seems easy to find in FA, generally speaking. If you like Jones the most here, I'd do the deal

Thanks for helping with mine. Adam Jones is by far the best player in this trade, I think it's a good sell high on Marte as his value isn't getting higher and Kemp is risky so sell is fine.

Archived