NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who to sell? Aces addition

Nate1213

I have five legitimate aces in King Felix, Sale, Price, Harvey, and Jose Fernandez on the DL. I want to add some offense in the coming weeks. My biggest offensive players are Abreu (just traded for him with Pederson, ARod, and Richards), Bautista, Seager, Dickerson and Bryant. Who do you think is the best player starter to sell going forward?

I'm in a 10 team 5X5 roto. I drafted pitcher heavy knowing this day would come where I could trade an ace for a key offensive player to push me forward. I feel that time coming now with Fernandez being closer to coming back.

Fernandez has the least trade value from that group so dont trade him. You just gave up Richards also and gained the big bat in Abreu. I think you should be patient a little longer since you just made a fairly big move already. Injury does occur..

Sorry I never got back to you guys. I just feel like my offense could be a little better and I could add a huge piece with the pitching that I have. Granted my offense is doing better than my pitching at the moment in my league because of Walker and Rodney with their awful rating stats. So you guys think I should stand pat?

Archived