NBC Sports Edge Forums

Buy Low for Cano

Nate1213

What do you guys think would be a solid offer for Cano? Right now I have Belt and McCullers for Cano. I think this is a solid deal since Belt has been solid over the last month and McCullers gives him a little lottery. What do you guys think would be a solid offer from my team below? I want to buy him now because for some reason I think he'll turn it around. Just have a gut feeling. Guy can't be this bad all season.

What do you guys think would be a solid offer for Cano? Right now I have Belt and McCullers for Cano. I think this is a solid deal since Belt has been solid over the last month and McCullers gives him a little lottery. What do you guys think would be a solid offer from my team below? I want to buy him now because for some reason I think he'll turn it around. Just have a gut feeling. Guy can't be this bad all season.

Can't say without knowing what the Cano owners roster looks like. If he's gonna need a 2B in return,Howie is banged up,so you have to figure he's gonna want to address that,plus he'd probably just click the reject button and ignore you from now on after an offer like that anyway.

His roster is:

C- Brian McCann

1B- Kendrys Morales

2B- Cano

3B- Paredes

SS- Alcides Escobar

OF- Justin Upton, Chris Carter, Cespedes

UTL- Cruz, Fowler, Rollins

Bench- Chris Young, Adrian Beltre, Alex Rios,

DL- Ellsbury, Iwakuma

SP- Gray, Kershaw, Fiers, Simon, Sharky, Colby Lewis, Porcello, Harang

RP- Rosenthal, Jansen, and Betances

His roster is:

C- Brian McCann

1B- Kendrys Morales

2B- Cano

3B- Paredes

SS- Alcides Escobar

OF- Justin Upton, Chris Carter, Cespedes

UTL- Cruz, Fowler, Rollins

Bench- Chris Young, Adrian Beltre, Alex Rios,

DL- Ellsbury, Iwakuma

SP- Gray, Kershaw, Fiers, Simon, Sharky, Colby Lewis, Porcello, Harang

RP- Rosenthal, Jansen, and Betances

I don't see any way you wouldn't have to give up too much.Cano was probably his 2nd pick and you've got no 2B replacement to entice him with.

Archived