NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pickup Tyrus Thomas??

thebestpr21

Should I pickup Tyrus THomas and drop Louis Williams??....Team in my SIG...Thanks...

I would....Lou cant be helpin your team that much. Tyrus should get plenty of PT, prob be somewhat inconsistant but i think hes worth the risk.

I dropped Foye for Tyrus today, not so sure how i feel about it yet but im punting 3's and in need of Blks.

So yes id make that move if i were only dropping Lou, what are your thoughts on my dropping of Foye for TT??

I would....Lou cant be helpin your team that much. Tyrus should get plenty of PT, prob be somewhat inconsistant but i think hes worth the risk.

I dropped Foye for Tyrus today, not so sure how i feel about it yet but im punting 3's and in need of Blks.

So yes id make that move if i were only dropping Lou, what are your thoughts on my dropping of Foye for TT??

Not sure about that move stevemann, Foye was one of the biggest sleepers coming into the season...He have been playing crappy, but should improve a lot...he statted last game and should be MIN starting PG for the rest of the season..Ty will have a ton of PT without Big Ben and Joe Smith, at least you should get the BLKS you need from him...and some boards...

Archived