NBC Sports Edge Forums

Get agon? Who to trade? WHIR!

TheFuture1

Got a chance to get agon on the cheap the owner wants Matz but I gotta put someone else with him so who should I package? Rank these 3 in order on who I should sell

Chris Davis

Mookie betts

Jason heyward

Who should I sell??

Whir if you post a link to you're question in your response

I own both Davis and heyward and the owner will take one of them + Matz and give me back agon so I'm just trying to see who I should deal of those two. Betts is a hold I feel like so I'm not gonna shop him

Thank you all! I'm considering heyward being moved only because adding gonzo with Davis Frazier and EE gives me a he'll of a power punch I have 2 utility players so that's why I can load up on the 1b 3b guys and look for just big power numbers but I need all the advice I can get

If anyone needs help please leave me a link to your question!

I guess so hahaha hell though if he wants the deal I'll be happy to buy agon I just know I want to get power and I think average wise agon will balance out Davis so that's why I'm leaning towards trading heyward with Matz for agon

You only have three other outfielders so normally I would lean towards giving up Davis. In this situation I would give up Heyward because it's H2H. In H2H you want to dominate as many categories as possible and keeping Davis helps you in HRs and RBI, which Agon will also help in.

Archived