NBC Sports Edge Forums

How to activate JoFer?

fingy

Fernandez's return is nearing.

I'm not sure what to do to make room for him.

Re-draft 10 teams weekly H2H - Daily roster (H, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, SLAM | W, SHO, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB)

C: Posey
1B: Votto
2B: Dozier
3B: Longoria
SS: Tulowitzki
OF: Cutch, Puig, Mookie Betts
UTIL: Franco, Turner | BN: Moss, Yelich | (DL) Murphy
SP: F. Hernandez, Bumgarner, Keuchel, Tanaka, Kazmir, Samardzija, Matz, (DL)Jose Fernandez

RP: Kimbrel, Tolleson

----

I can either drop one of my Util/Bn hitters or drop Samard or Matz.

Or I can try to get Rendon + Burns with Betts + Longo or 2 SPs (excluding my top 3)

Thoughts?

WHIR

I guess I'd drop Moss instead of yelich. Votto is a strong option.

Drop Votto?

NO! lol

I meant Votto is strong so you can lose moss.

Ohh haha, thought you were kidding or something.

But yeah, I'll see how Matz does this weekend and decide on him or Moss/Turner.

Kind of wanna see if Turner can maintain some of this heat ros since hes so utile.

I would drop Moss. I know that in H2H leagues without innings or games limits you want to keep a lot of starters, so you'll want to keep Matz. Turner was hitting like this last year to a certain extent. He'll likely keep it up, I don't like the trade you presented where you give up Betts + 2 Sp. I suppose the other deal could help you out. Keep Shark. I was on the trade Shark bandwagon for a while, but looking at his numbers deeper his swinging strike rates are back to where they used to be over his late 8 starts. He appears to be slowly getting back on track.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=524090&hl=

I think your SP is strong enough to drop a Shark or Matz, but I'd hold Matz until Sunday and see what happens first. If you don't want to drop SP I guess Moss or Yelich, not many bench bats though.

Don't drop Turner. He finally has a starting job -- it only took being the third best player by WRC+ since the start of last season...

Compared to Fernandez, Moss, Yelich, and Shark are trash. You will not miss any of them.

If you can package two, or even all three of them and get something slightly better back based on name recognition, go for it. Otherwise I would not hesitate to cut any of them to make room for Fernandez.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=524113

Archived