NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Bumgarner for Tulo + Stephenson - 14 Team Dynasty WHIR

BleedRedsRed

SS has been a thorn in my side for a couple years now. Really not sure with Bumgarner being 4 years younger and Tulo having a bit of a down year. Tulo has the injury risk of course but I have concerns about Bumgarner being overworked. He did pitch like 270 innings last year. Also, it's hard to judge this fairly as Reds bias clouds my Stephenson expectations.

I would rather stay out or at least aim for a different SS. I think Bumgarner will be very good for the next few years. Tulo obviously has the extensive injury so that is a major red flag. I like Stephenson but I would rather aim for a pitching prospect that's a little better. I'd prefer getting someone like Norris or Berrios instead of Stepenson. You should be able to fetch more for Bumgarner if you want to trade him.

forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=531068

I'd hang onto Bumgarner, I do like Stephenson and think he should be good but who knows? Tulos injury history worries me and he has really been struggling in Toronto, I know he's hit a few home runs but that average is terrible. I'd try and get a SS prospect like Seager, Arcia or Story

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=531119

Archived