NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Bradley Drury Gyorko, Giavatella or Kahnle? WHIR

It's a dynasty league 10 teams 40 man roster. Out of the race this year

Which two of Jackie Bradley JR, Brandon Drury, Gyorko, Giavatello, and Kahnle would you want? I have Kahnle and Drury on my team right now.

For 2B I have Travis and Phillips, but Phillips is getting old and I probably won't be competing next season either. Gyorko was a top prospect and showed a lot of promise his first year or two.

Kahnle and Rondon are my only closers but I'm not a big fan of closers in Colorado and he has struggled a bit since getting the job. I also think at some point next season I could probably find another closer. And I do have Capps who I think will eventually get the Marlins closer role.

As for outfielders I've been trying to stack up on them hoping to get 5 solid ones, Bradley was a top prospect just a couple years and has had two really good games and Drury has been pretty good in the minors.

I'm not a fan of keeping closers. too much changing closers during a season.

I haven't been a fan of Bradley. I've always thought his minor league numbers were too average.

I've always had a soft spot for Gyorko. when he first came up I remember reading about how he had comparisons to Robinson Cano. hasn't turned out that way but he's still only 26 and has potential?

I'm leaning towards Bradley and Gyorko. Gyorko one of the big things is I had him since his rookie year, and last season I had some interest in him but he was I still viewed him as my 2B of the future.

Ended up dropping him, it would suck for him to live up to his potential on someone elses team especially when I could have traded him.

Archived