NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Ellington, Kelce, or Ivory?

overkill94

10-team standard league (non-PPR), 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR

We get to keep players in the round they were drafted and free agents are 10th rounders. Right now I have Mark Ingram in the 8th and Sammy Watkins in the 7th but I'm having trouble deciding on my last keeper. Who would you choose between:

Ellington (10th round) - worried about a full committee and lack of goal line touches

Kelce (10th round) - getting a lot of buzz but I'm not usually one to put too much stock in tight ends

Ivory (13th round) - not a lot of competition for carries at this point, is he ready for 250 carries?

I take kelce in a standard.... few tes I want to own.... kelce is one of them. If it was a PPR I would have said elly, but the irrational fear of a committee will leave him out there if you need him back as an rb2.

Hmmm, still kinda split between Kelce and Ivory.

I should've mentioned that I have the 2nd pick and since we can't keep our 1st or 2nd rounders, I'll have my choice of some studs with my 1st pick - Charles, ADP, Lynch, Dez, Megatron, etc.

It's definitely a split between Kelce and Ivory so it comes down to who has the better value based on the round that you got them in, 10th vs 13th. I'd go with Ivory tbh, RB is a needed commodity and he is the feature back in that offense, if all else fails you could move him if you end up drafting a TE you don't like.

I agree I wouldn't put too much stock in a TE not named Gronk

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=531956

Since you must start a TE - Kelce all the way.

He might overtake Graham as the second best this year. I'm actually not keeping Graham as I'm hoping I can pick up Kelce in the 4/5 turn. Him as a 10th rndr is a great deal.

most upside of all 3.

Archived