NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade help! Need a TE and or a QB

Kpdona72

I'm in a 12 team PPR keeper league. 1qb-2rb-2wr-flex-TE-d-k. One point PPR, 5pts pass TD, 1 point every 20 passing yards.

My team

QB- Cam newton

RB- L.murray, Stewart, Hyde, Forsett, Abdullah

WR- julio jones, Edelman, Allen Robinson, John Brown, Perriman, Davonte Parker, Kendall Wright

TE- Larry Donnell

Matt prater and pats D

Which pair of RBs and WRs should I trade for a QB and TE? There two teams I'm looking to trade with. One has Eli and Bradford with ASJ and Kelce as his TEs he's interestsd in trading with me. The other team has Luck and Matt Ryan and then Olsen, Bennett and Dwayne Allen. I'll edit in a little bit the whole team

His team- QBs Luck and Matt Ryan

RBs- Rashad Jennings, Tj yeldon, Denard Robinson, duke Johnson

WR- Brown, Aj Green, Brian Quick, Ruben randle, Torrey smith

TE- Olsen, Martellus Bennett, Dwayne Allen

I'm thinking I could offer him a starting RB and a depth WR. Hoping this could get me some combination of Matt Ryan and one of his TEs. What would you offer him?

Bump. Another question. Devonte Freeman was dropped just last night in my league. Do I try and claim him in place of Parker or Perriman? Or possibly Donnell my kicker or pats d? I like the amount of RBs I have but not the quality and for sure proven RBs

That's what I'm looking for. I have a lot of hype players but no one really consistent or proven. I really like Abdullah I think and want to ride him out. He's pretty much the only player I wouldn't want to trade other than julio jones. I just want to see what he does and hopefully enjoy watching him.

Who I really want to dangle out as trade bait is Stewart. I think he holds slightly more value than Abdullah as well.

I'm in a 12 team PPR keeper league. 1qb-2rb-2wr-flex-TE-d-k. One point PPR, 5pts pass TD, 1 point every 20 passing yards.

My team

QB- Cam newton

RB- L.murray, Stewart, Hyde, Forsett, Abdullah

WR- julio jones, Edelman, Allen Robinson, John Brown, Perriman, Davonte Parker, Kendall Wright

TE- Larry Donnell

Matt prater and pats D

Which pair of RBs and WRs should I trade for a QB and TE? There two teams I'm looking to trade with. One has Eli and Bradford with ASJ and Kelce as his TEs he's interestsd in trading with me. The other team has Luck and Matt Ryan and then Olsen, Bennett and Dwayne Allen. I'll edit in a little bit the whole team

I'd see what it would take to get Bradford, but I wouldn't include Cam, and I'd see what it'd take to get Kelce.

Your team could be really good, or it could be really bad... I like it.

Archived