NBC Sports Edge Forums

.5 PPR trade assistance, which side would you take?

battle2heaven

I'm inclined to take Brown, just because its freaking Antonio Brown. But I'm not a big fan of Stewart at all. I'm leaning Lacy and Landry. Miami will have that quick paced offense so Landry should be solid. And Lacy is Lacy.

Yeah I think Lacy side is the safer side just because J Stewart is such a wildcard with his health. But your first point is the loudest; that it's freaking antonio brown. It's quite a conundrum :-/

That's a tough one. I like Stewart this year if he can stay healthy. He doesn't have to worry about a timeshare this year and he looked great the last 5 or so games last year (idk how much they use him in the passing game though). I'm with the others in that I think that the Lacy/Landry side is the much safer bet. They are saying Landry should have a great year. But like the others said as well, it is Antonio Brown. He is a PPR stud, not to mention he is very consistent. That's quite a conondrum. If you went with the Lacy/ Landry side, who would be your #1 WR and if you have the Brown/Stewart side, who would be your #1 RB?

That's a tough one. I like Stewart this year if he can stay healthy. He doesn't have to worry about a timeshare this year and he looked great the last 5 or so games last year (idk how much they use him in the passing game though). I'm with the others in that I think that the Lacy/Landry side is the much safer bet. They are saying Landry should have a great year. But like the others said as well, it is Antonio Brown. He is a PPR stud, not to mention he is very consistent. That's quite a conondrum. If you went with the Lacy/ Landry side, who would be your #1 WR and if you have the Brown/Stewart side, who would be your #1 RB?

With lacy and Landry, my wrs would be

Cobb

Landry

Charles Johnson

Devin funchess

Ty Montgomery

With brown and Stewart, my rbs would be

Jonathan Stewart

Ameer Abdullah

Arian Foster

Todd gurley

Legarrette Blount