NBC Sports EDGE Forums

18-Team Dynasty League Needs 2 Replacement Owners

Hey guys, I do not run this league but joined prior to last season, taking over for an owner that threw in the towel. I really enjoyed last year and there was a lot of trade and FA activity. It is an 11-cat league with Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throws Made (FTM), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO).

Now there are 2 other teams that have decided not to continue and are up for grabs, the Washington Wizards and Detroit Pistons. If you decide to take over either of those teams you can change the team name to any other NBA team that's not already taken if you'd like. The Wizards will have the 2nd pick in the draft and the Pistons will have the 7th pick. Below are the rosters from which you would select 12 keepers.

Washington Wizards:

Marc Gasol

Jeff Teague

Trevor Ariza

Danilo Gallinari

Joel Embiid

Anderson Varejao

Andrew Bogut

Isaiah Canaan

Otto Porter

Vince Carter

Kevin Garnett

Shaun Livingston

Trevor Booker

Randy Foye

Danny Granger

Shabazz Napier

Detroit Pistons:

Carmelo Anthony

Kemba Walker

Aron Afflalo

Dirk Nowitzki

Kelly Olynyk

Zaza Pachulia

Amare Stoudemire

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

Boris Diaw

Jerryd Bayless

Andre Miller

Solomon Hill

Chase Budinger

Dante Cunningham

Rasual Butler

Anthony Tolliver

If you're interested send me an email at mfvenom@yahoo.com and I will have the league commissioner send you an invite.

Archived