NBC Sports EDGE Forums

I have 2 teams available yahoo keeper league

I have a great group of guys but unfortunately 2 people couldn't make it back this year.. it's a 18 teams free keeper league but very competitive. You keep 12 out of the 16 players on your team, both teams need a little help but both have the great pieces to turn it into a playoff team. The league rosters are not too deep so there is talent on the wire to fill out rosters or scoop up the next trade bait. There is also a ir for players deemed out for 3+months.

Team a has the 2nd overall pick, guys like teague, ariza, bogut, Otto porter, Gallinari, varajao, isiah canaan, Marc gasol,Joel embiid (ir eligible), Vince carter, randy foye, Napier and a few others

Team b has the 7th overall pick and players like melo, dirk, afflalo, kelly olynyk, zaza, kemba walker,bayless, Stoudemire, diaw and some others..

This is a very active league,competitive league. future picks can also be traded if building for future.. if interested you can contact me at justin241983@yahoo.com or respond to the post I will check frequently. Would like to get keepers set so teams have a chance to make moves before the upcoming draft, thanks.

Archived