NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need help always WHIR

dabears70

So i still need to add a kicker and need to drop a guy but having a problem deciding who to drop. I'm in a 10 team PPR league and my choices are.

R.Randle--without V.Cruz he's their #2 WR.

D.Parker--The experts are mostly divided on how good this kid will be but if he stays healthy then he should contribute a lot to this growing offense.

Z.Ertz--I have G.Olsen but always like having a good #2 TE but there's been rumors that Chip is a big fan of B.Celek so it's a question how much work Ertz will get.

M.Floyd--Is J.Brown gonna stay the #2 WR to L.Fitz or is M.Floyd the #2 WR?? Just wondering how much work he'll get splitting time with Brown and Fitz.

Those are my 4 choices so please help and i always WHIR.

So i still need to add a kicker and need to drop a guy but having a problem deciding who to drop. I'm in a 10 team PPR league and my choices are.

R.Randle--without V.Cruz he's their #2 WR.

D.Parker--The experts are mostly divided on how good this kid will be but if he stays healthy then he should contribute a lot to this growing offense.

Z.Ertz--I have G.Olsen but always like having a good #2 TE but there's been rumors that Chip is a big fan of B.Celek so it's a question how much work Ertz will get.

M.Floyd--Is J.Brown gonna stay the #2 WR to L.Fitz or is M.Floyd the #2 WR?? Just wondering how much work he'll get splitting time with Brown and Fitz.

Those are my 4 choices so please help and i always WHIR.

Darn it guys i just noticed i put this in the wrong place. I'm sorry but this was my first post of the new season so be easy on my and if anyone knows how to move it then please do.

I keep Floyd and Parker. I know Floyd was a headache last year, but he was consistent when Palmer was in. Randle has some value until Cruz gets back, but then he is waiver wire fodder, so I'd drop him unless you need him to start within the next few weeks and if so I'd drop Ertz. Will share time with Celek and lots of mouths to feed in Philly so all Philly WR will be week to week production with the possible exception of Matthews.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=537890

Archived