NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who to start at TE, Graham or Olsen?

ThatsFatal

I'd rather start Golden Tate at flex than either of the TEs.

In this case, I'd lean towards Olsen for this week, but also be looking for a trade opportunity for one of those solid TEs. Not going to be able to use both most of the time, and the one you don't want is better than probably 4-5 teams starting TEs.

I'd rather start Golden Tate at flex than either of the TEs.

In this case, I'd lean towards Olsen for this week, but also be looking for a trade opportunity for one of those solid TEs. Not going to be able to use both most of the time, and the one you don't want is better than probably 4-5 teams starting TEs.

Keep Tate at the Flex and Start Olsen... I would look into trading Graham. You could probably get a nice RB/WR upgrade for him. I wouldn't want either on the bench, or even have to worry each week on who to start.

That was my intention when I drafted them because I goofed and went WR/WR with the 10th pick and everyone snatched the other RBs now I'm dead in the water.

RBs: Miller, Spiller, D-Will, Duke Johnson, Freeman, Knile Davis

WRs: Julio, Dez, Tate, Garcon

Keep Olsen. Trade Graham. I don't think Graham's value will ever be higher than it is right now. I don't trust him to get the volume he got in N.O. Olsen is going to be a beast since they have basically no one else to throw to. If it were me, I would be super aggressive shopping graham. I don't know how you ended up with both in the first place...

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=537943

I'd start both the TEs. I have the same two guys and am using one in TE and one as one of my flex spots. I don't think there is anything wrong with having both. Olsen scored like a WR3 last year and that's flex worthy. With Benjamin out, it would be hard for me to not see him at least match last year's production. Also, most of Golden Tate's big games came with Calvin out or limited. For the time being, CJ is healthy.

Non-ppr league; start Olsen against JAX or Graham against STL? I'm pretty sure it should be Olsen but just want to get some opinions.

Should I start 1 and Flex the other? My current Flex is Tate.

I'd stick with tate but don't think you can go wrong with those three choices.

Thanks for mine

Archived