NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 1 PPR Lineup WHIR

Br0kenB

sup brahs!

want your input on who to go with this week. I am deciding between QBs and RBs.

QB: pick 1.
Tannehill @ Washington
Bradford @ Atlanta

Both defenses suck a**. I currently have Bradford in because the game projects to be competitive, back and forth. I am afraid of the running game for Philly taking over. But on the flipside I am also afraid of Miami getting so far out in front that they just pound the rock.

RB: pick 2.
Stewart @ Jacksonville
Miller @ Washington
Murray (L) vs. Cincinnati
Ivory vs. Cleveland

Currently have Miller and Ivory in. I don't really want to use Stewart much because I don't expect Carolina to score much, and I already have Greg Olsen activated.

For anyone wondering, these two areas of my team aren't particularly strong because I am loaded on WRs (Bryant, Julio and Cooks).

Thanks!

sup brahs!

want your input on who to go with this week. I am deciding between QBs and RBs.

QB: pick 1.

Tannehill @ Washington

Bradford @ Atlanta

Both defenses suck a**. I currently have Bradford in because the game projects to be competitive, back and forth. I am afraid of the running game for Philly taking over. But on the flipside I am also afraid of Miami getting so far out in front that they just pound the rock.

RB: pick 2.

Stewart @ Jacksonville

Miller @ Washington

Murray (L) vs. Cincinnati

Ivory vs. Cleveland

Currently have Miller and Ivory in. I don't really want to use Stewart much because I don't expect Carolina to score much, and I already have Greg Olsen activated.

For anyone wondering, these two areas of my team aren't particularly strong because I am loaded on WRs (Bryant, Julio and Cooks).

Thanks!

I'd go with Bradford but don't think you can go wrong with either QB and i'd go with Stewart and Miller. I can see going with Ivory over Stewart but Cleveland has a pretty good run defense.

Here's mine and i'm talking about the M.Floyd from Arizona not San Diego.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=537916

Archived