NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 2: B. Coleman, Lockett, ASJ

Spina

With Cruz likely out I'll need to fill my WR3 and Flex -- need two of these three to fill in.

Brandon Coleman: Standing at 6-6 with wheels and lots of targets to make up for the loss of Jimmy Graham. Thinking his enormous body will be the first thing Brees looks to down in the red-zone. Lots of upside.

Tyler Lockett: Fast, explosive with great route-running skills, Lockett seems in line to be Wilson's favorite target not named Jimmy Graham. He can take it the distance literally anytime the ball is in his hands.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins: Another big body who should benefit in Mike Evans absence, while also adding a security blanket for rookie QB Winston. Word out of camp was he was unstoppable this summer. Liked him a lot as a breakout candidate before the Evans news.

No clue what to do so please help by picking two of these guys.

My team is below.

Thanks

Oh man. Well, I could see Coleman and Lockett both maybe getting a deep touchdown. We've seen Lockett and Coleman both have the ability for big time plays (Coleman moreso in training camp)... as far ASJ, he's been talked about over the last year, but I'm just not sure I'm sold yet.

Edit: help me out real quick! Bills D or Packers D?

Archived