SG: N. Stauskas, K. Korver

SF: T Ariza

PF: G. Dieng, G. Monroe, B. Griffin

C: A. Drummond, D. Jordan, R. Hibbert, A. Bogut

I have to options to increase my SF players:

G Dieng + 2nd Rd Pick for K. Martin + 3rd Pick

or

T. Parker + 1st Rd Pick for D. Gallinari + 3rd Pick

we can keep all the our players for the next season, and will only draft to complete a 15 man lineup.

So usually, our drafts are centered on the rookies.

Or should i get a more quality player and trade away one of my quality players too? if so, who should it be for whom?

Will help 100%. Just post your link.

speaking about next season draft? since you already at 15 players and you own Mudiay

Your PG are good so you can trade away Parker, I really like Gallo but I need more info on the draft.... if you can keep all 15 why a 3rd round pick has value? Bogut and Stauskas are your worst players and Burks is nice but can be throw back for a better rookie, let's say you keep all but Bogut you don't have 3rd round pick so getting a 3rd round in a trade is useless

Really post more info on draft and keeper rules, because draft picks are involved in the deals

Anyway without those info: trade 1 sucks, giving up a younger player for someone who has 2/3 yrs left in the tank and also downgrading your draft pick.... the idea is correct, your PF/C are great while your SG/SF sucks, so you HAVE to give up a C (monroe or dieng right now, or Hibbert when he starts getting hot in the season) and acquire SG/SF

trade 2 is nice: Gallo is an injury risk but this can be his breakout season, while Parker is old and your PGs are good even without him, only thing that stops me are draft picks involved and I want to know more about keepers and draft

Who would you likely miss out on with your 1st round pick? Just asking because I prefer the 2nd deal for you. I'm not sure Martin will have as much usage this year.

Still don't know, since the first round pick is for next year's pick. So if (10-teams) i placed within the 7th-10th place, I'll be in the top 4 pick.

speaking about next season draft? since you already at 15 players and you own Mudiay

.............................only thing that stops me are draft picks involved and I want to know more about keepers and draft

Yes, the picks are for the next season's draft. The league rules are as follows:

each team are allowed to keep all their 15 players from last season or some of them, and for teams who won't be keeping their lineup intact, they'll participate the draft in order to fill up a 15-man roster.

players on the draft are:

1. players that were dropped by any team before the draft,

2. Rookies

3. players that were not part of any team when last year's season ends.

Teams are allowed to trade players and draft picks

Teams are allowed to get players from free agency after the draft day until the last day of yahoo fantasy week..

As league history is concern, usually teams will draft until the 3rd round since they'll either drop 3 players or drop a player and at the same time have will trade 2 players for a early round pick, thus the need of 3 round draft.

If the team decided to drop 5 players, then he'll draft until the he completes his lineup (in such case draft will enter round 4 and said team is the only team drafting left just to complete a 15-roster lineup).

this year's draft are already finished (just last week). i got the 2nd picked (1st round) and took mudiay.

I think Parker becomes expendable with his lack of threes and old age. You have Mudiay up and coming, while Paul and Lillard should hold the fort in the meantime. So depending on who's available with your 1st rounder, I would give up Parker for Gallo. Especially since the extra threes help offset your punt ft build of a team.

Please help with mine
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=539349

Now I got a direct trade offer:

My Greg Monroe

for

Wesley Matthews, no draft picks included.

Is this a better one?

My only concerns:

1. Wes is coming from achilles, but before his injury, he's a top 30 player, and with korver (3), ariza (2.5), lillard (2.5), cp3 (1.7) which gives me a deluge of 3's, adding wes will make me unstoppable in 3's and possibly PTS.

2. Monroe is expected to have a breakout season (possible double-double with 2 blks/game) now that he's the main man in his position in bucks, unlike in pistons where he's always in the shadow of drummond.

Now I got a direct trade offer:

My Greg Monroe

for

Wesley Matthews, no draft picks included.

Is this a better one?

My only concerns:

1. Wes is coming from achilles, but before his injury, he's a top 30 player, and with korver (3), ariza (2.5), lillard (2.5), cp3 (1.7) which gives me a deluge of 3's, adding wes will make me unstoppable in 3's and possibly PTS.

2. Monroe is expected to have a breakout season (possible double-double with 2 blks/game) now that he's the main man in his position in bucks, unlike in pistons where he's always in the shadow of drummond.

Greg Monroe is not getting 2 blocks a game.

Regardless, I would still hold onto Monroe because Matthews is questionable. Some guys are never the same after injury. And Monroe is slightly younger. I wouldn't throw away a T60 guy for a possible dud.

Greg Monroe is not getting 2 blocks a game.

Regardless, I would still hold onto Monroe because Matthews is questionable. Some guys are never the same after injury. And Monroe is slightly younger. I wouldn't throw away a T60 guy for a possible dud.

what if, say by december, monroe performed well, and wes was back to his top-30 form, should i go back for this partiular trade? Or just hold on to monroe since the league is a dynasty league?

Wouldn't trade Monroe for Matthews, guy's hoping that because of your robust crop of bigs, you'll jump at it with the tantalizing thought that Wes will come back 100%. I love Wes, but I'm taking that risk until I see him on the court, not straight up for a productive guy like Monroe.

Carroll for Burks though, I'd jump at that one, dynasty or not. More versatile player due for a big uptick in opportunity, and I'd say you need the additional money SF more than the combo guard. Think Burks will be a good little player, but no one that's going to keep you up at night if you move.

Archived