NBC Sports EDGE Forums

New Yahoo Keeper League 12 Team $30 Leaguesage

samtal33k

Hi All,

Trying to get a new keeper league going. For now, I have it set at 12 team $30 League. I can change that to 10 or 14 teams and the fee can be changed as well but no more than $50. For now following is the setting based on $30 entry fee and 12 team league.

1st/2nd/3rd/4th - $170, $100, $60, $30

Keepers allowed - 3

The team just out of money will automatically get the 1st pick for the next season. If 2 teams are tied, they'll get top 2 picks depending on where they finished on Yahoo draft order. If 3 teams are tied, they get top 3 picks and so on.

The last placed team will never never draft higher than 3rd pick in next years draft. So, if s/he is pushed to 2nd by the team picking 1st, s/he will exchange draft order with the 3rd placed team.

Only way I can think of penalizing any team for tanking.

To enable this, the draft order will be set a day before the draft.

Entry fee is due 3 days before the draft. NO EXCEPTION!! To give us reasonable time to find a replacement. I will have to see if I can set up leagusafe non-refundable date which will coincide with this deadline.

I will set up the leaguesafe account once we have 8 teams.

Following is details of league setting and scoring:

League ID#: 25334 League Name: Hoops_AllStars_Keepers Auto-renew Enabled: No Password: Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hask Draft Type: Live Standard Draft Draft Time: Tue Oct 20 3:30pm CDT. Max Teams: 12 Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute Scoring Type: Rotisserie Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 100 Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 1 Trade End Date: March 3, 2016 Allow Draft Pick Trades: Yes Waiver Time: 1 day Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Waiver Mode: Standard Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports Trade Review: League Votes Post Draft Players: Free Agents Max Games Played: 100 Roster Changes: Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on: Tuesday, Oct 27 Make League Publicly Viewable: No Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL Players Stat Categories: Field Goals Made (FGM), Field Goals Attempted (FGA), Free Throws Attempted (FTA), Free Throws Made (FTM), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Please leave a message or email me at sawmen_t@yahoo.com for info about joining. Thanks and good luck everyone. Lets keep this a fun, friendly but competitive league!!

Regarding players on IL, I think I'll change that to 1. May be even none. But I guess we can work that out. Also, should we choose to have players on IL, he must be activated within 48 hours of the player being active in real life or the roster will be locked for one week.

Archived