NBC Sports Edge Forums

All my studs are broken. who to use now?WDIS-WHIR

rshaas

so im on of the those lucky guys who drafted every bust or injury prone guy. I'm looking for some line up help. I'm 1-1 right now and the guy im playing this week seems beatable

yahoo-standard scoring

first off RB. choose two

cj anderson- bust :(

a morris- somone dropped him and i took em. hate the skins, do u think jones will take his value away?

miller- been lame and an ankle injury? i dunno

dion lewis- been good but bb scares me

yeldon- roll tide but you know their gonna be miles behind scoring wise

now WR- choose 3

ty hilton- played last week, can only assume he will be better this week

t williams- did good last week w/o romo allthough it came from one big play

maclin- so hyped but hasnt lived up to anything

d adams- seems to be getting over looked in red zone and hurt again

e decker- suprising good start but hurt

dez- in case i wana rage lose this week

Im rocking brady, eifert, and den in my other spots so I feel strong there. What would you do? I'd love to hear your thought and concerns on my mess of a team

I'd go Lewis for sure. Anderson, i think you should give him another week but Yeldon if you are not sold on Anderson. Miller in Miami not at 100% is a bad move.

Maclin, Hilton, Adams. if Decker practices and is near 100% i think maybe go with him instead of Adams. Williams is a fluke. without Romo his numbers will drop too.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542788

I'd go Lewis for sure. Anderson, i think you should give him another week but Yeldon if you are not sold on Anderson. Miller in Miami not at 100% is a bad move.

Maclin, Hilton, Adams. if Decker practices and is near 100% i think maybe go with him instead of Adams. Williams is a fluke. without Romo his numbers will drop too.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542788

What he said.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542848

Thanks for the help on mine.

I'd stick with CJ and Lewis. CJ will find his way. There's a short read on ESPN about his buy low value right now. Lewis will get his touches even if Blount or (insert any other NE RB here) gets extra carries just like Vereen did. I know BB scares you with RB usage but I've been a lifelong Pats fan and never have I seen BB put a guy back into the game so quickly after he just caughed the ball up on the 1 yard line let alone twice in 2 games. That's usually automatic grounds for benching regardless of who the other backs on the roster are.

I would go with TY, Williams and Maclin. However, if Decker is healthy and looks to be 100% I would play him over Maclin. GB defense is good. TY will come back to life as will the Colts offense this week imo. Williams is the best option Dallas has at receiver and they should need to throw it a ton against ATL.

so im on of the those lucky guys who drafted every bust or injury prone guy. I'm looking for some line up help. I'm 1-1 right now and the guy im playing this week seems beatable

yahoo-standard scoring

first off RB. choose two

cj anderson- bust :(

a morris- somone dropped him and i took em. hate the skins, do u think jones will take his value away?

miller- been lame and an ankle injury? i dunno

dion lewis- been good but bb scares me

yeldon- roll tide but you know their gonna be miles behind scoring wise

now WR- choose 3

ty hilton- played last week, can only assume he will be better this week

t williams- did good last week w/o romo allthough it came from one big play

maclin- so hyped but hasnt lived up to anything

d adams- seems to be getting over looked in red zone and hurt again

e decker- suprising good start but hurt

dez- in case i wana rage lose this week

Im rocking brady, eifert, and den in my other spots so I feel strong there. What would you do? I'd love to hear your thought and concerns on my mess of a team

I would start CJ and Lewis. Then I would start Hilton, Williams and Maclin.

Please help me

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542853

As for RB's:

Anderson: explosive

Lewis: consistent

WR's:

Hilton: Getting back in his groove

Williams: Always a big target and Weeden looked good for him

Mackin: In his zone and if healthy will continue to be

As someone else mentioned though, and I'm in your boat, if Decker is healthy, roll with him as one of your 3 WR's.

Archived