NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dynasty League Rookie Draft - #10 Pick

LuSamSiam

We are doing an offline draft and currently on pick #8. I pick at #10 and the guys I'm interested in at that spot are: Justise Winslow, Frank Kaminsky, Mario Hezonja, Willie Cauley-Stein and Jerian Grant.

I'm hoping to take Winslow but if he is gone, I'm ranking the rest in this order: Kaminsky, Grant, Hezonja, WCS.

How would you rank these guys? And am I crazy for potentially taking Jerian Grant over Hezonja and WCS?

I like Hezonja the most out of that group, I think he has the most potential, which is what I like going for in rookie drafts, he probably has the highest bust potential too though.

I don't think it's crazy to take Grant over Hezonja or WCS, especially if you're trying to win this year, I think he has the best chance to produce this year. It would probably take a Tobias Harris injury (very possible though) or a Demarcus trade for either of them too get heavy minutes

I'd take WCS over Grant in any dynasty league any day. However, in redraft Grant might be the better choice. Not a big believer in Winslow in redraft either btw.

I'm not sold on WCS. He's got freakish length and athleticism but his rebounding rate in college was bad, and he seems like a dolt to me. I already have Gobert, Cousins and had the #1 pick where I took KAT so I'm loaded on bigs and really needed a PG. I agree about Winslow in redraft but I think he will be a top 3 guy from this draft in future years.

Archived