NBC Sports Edge Forums

Is this trade too much or too little? WHIR

vw199356

Im looking to improve my WR depth, and I was considering giving up hillman and woodhead to the cj anderson (and melvin gordon) owner for keenan allen. I just dont know if im giving up too much or too little.

I already have karlos williams, mark ingram, demarco murray, and blount at the rb plus demaryius, jordan matthews, brian quick, and donte moncrief at wr.

I cant decide whether Im giving up too much for what im getting. Woodhead has been a pretty consistent performer, but im looking to flip hillman high for some every week talent.

He also has Mike evans, jeremy maclin, matt forte, rashad jennings, and mike wallace.

I think I'd actually try to get two out of him if your giving two. I'd like to have Maclin out of all three but maybe a Maclin/Allen or Maclin/Wallace. I don't think he'd give up Evans yet, he's down but he has a ton of upside.

Thanks for the help with mine.

While you're giving the owner his "pairs" of RBs, he's not getting anything that's a definitive starter for what has been a WR1/2 in Keenan Allen. Therefore I don't think you're giving him enough, but you can try and see if he bites.

I think its a solid trade for you if you're looking for WR. Allen may be slightly inconsistent but he has WR1 value on the right weeks. One thing to note is Anderson continues to look really bad so Hillman may be more 1A to Anderson's 1B. Still might be frustrating and nothing more than a FLEX. I think its a solid deal though.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=547845

Archived