12 Team Standard, Non-PPR

My team is as follows:

QB - Brees

RB - Hill, Duke Johnson, Dave Johnson, CMike, Zenner

WR - Julio, Demaryius, Boldin, DGB, Charles Johnson, Rishard Matthews

TE - Gillmore, Owen Daniels

K - Matt Bryant

DST - Jets, Ravens

Obviously I'm super weak at RB... We keep 3 players (no draft pick penalty) and I traded a ton of draft picks during the season last year so I didn't pick until the 5th round (8th including keepers) and I'm currently sitting at 1-3.

Should I package DGB and Dave Johnson for Gio? It would allow me to lock up Cinci's backfield and flex Gio and I'd be virtually guaranteed production when Hill and Gio trade off usage.

Thoughts? Post a link and I WHIR. Thanks.

FWIW, here's his team. I will probably try and get him to throw in another player to make it a 2-for-2. Any thoughts on who I should target? He's also really weak at RB.

QB - Mariota, Carr, Stafford

RB - Anderson, Ellington, Gio, Rawls, Andrews

WR - Cooper, Keenan, Landry, Jordy

TE - Reed, Rodgers, Witten

K - Bailey

DST - Broncos

Sorry i dunno much about dynasty as its just my first year but if youre planning to keep 3 julio, hill, and one more

I would gamble on DGB or Dave Johnson rather than Gio.

I'll probably end up keeping Julio, DT and Hill again so I'm not really factoring keeper value into the situation at this time.

Seems like a solid deal to me. D.Johnson is boom or bust and has two other viable options competing for touches soon, and DGB might be a beast in due time, but not this year and you won't be keeping him.

I'd try to get one of his QBs in the deal to backup Brees if you are gonna shoot for another player

It's an okay deal for you, I just don't know if Gio helps you much and will have some down weeks in non PPR. Backfield handcuff or not, if he really a fix for your RB situation? Wouldn't you want to Flex someone with higher upside then flipping a coin on Gio vs. Hill's production?

Archived