NBC Sports Edge Forums

Sit One: D.Freeman, Forsett, Gurley - WHIR

Gurley is the sit. As they said on sportscenter this morning, "How useful is Gurley going to be when the Rams are playing down 3 touchdowns at GB? Not at all!" Also there is no real receiver corps in Baltimore, so Forsett is going to be working that field.

I would sit Freeman... Yes, the ATL offense has been rolling lately, but Forsett is going to be THE ENTIRE OFFENSE this weekend against Cleveland of all teams, lol. He is a MUST START! And Gurley is AP 2.0 so I would certainly not sit him either.

T. Coleman is coming back so Freeman is the logical choice here.

I would sit forsett. How could I sit freeman after those games he's had, regardless of who might be coming back or any other excuse you could have. Took over the #1 spot in fantasy n two games..and id take furley because I love his big play potential. I don't trust Forster yet but I coukd see the case for either. Thanks for mine

I'd sit Forsett.

Forsett - Great matchup. He had a good week last week. I just don't like this offense. He's had 3 weeks of clunkers, 1 good week. The difference maker, for me, in the decision is that Forsett isn't scoring TD's. He rushed for 150 yards with 0 tds. To me that isn't a good sign and would go with the potential of other players getting in the endzone. He's likely to put up more yards than the 3, but I think the other have better opportunities to make up that yardage in TD's.

Gurley - Even if GB goes up early I think they should utilize Gurley in the passing game. Also, the Rams defense is legit so the argument that GB will be up 3 td's is highly unlikely until later in the game. They will run the clock and that means Gurley runs the ball. The Cardinals defense is good and they ran over them.

Freeman - is matchup proof at this point. He has done historic things this past two weeks, it won't continue at that pace, but he has clearly shown skill and has clearly earned his spot. A Coleman return you should fret not.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=549541

Archived