6. Tyreke Evans

7. Gorgui Dieng

8. Terrence Jones

9. CJ Mccolumm

10. Aminu

11. Porter

12. Len

13. Zaza

Not sure how I feel about this team, would love some feedback.

You definitely need some more bigs, who can rebound/shotblock/boost some FG%. I don't think Len is rosterable in 12 teammers yet because I think Tyson is going to be a huge factor into the Sun's success. Surely there has to be better options out there right now.

Kemba doesn't fit your team and I say you need to trade him away for a mid-round big.

other than that I think your team has very nice core of Pau/Harden/Milsap, along with very nice upside players in McCollum, Tjones, Dieng, and Porter.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=549438

You definitely need some more bigs, who can rebound/shotblock/boost some FG%. I don't think Len is rosterable in 12 teammers yet because I think Tyson is going to be a huge factor into the Sun's success. Surely there has to be better options out there right now.

Kemba doesn't fit your team and I say you need to trade him away for a mid-round big.

other than that I think your team has very nice core of Pau/Harden/Milsap, along with very nice upside players in McCollum, Tjones, Dieng, and Porter.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=549438

Thanks for the help, good idea. I think trading Kemba would be a good move.

Like your top 4, not big fan of Tyreke, had him last year and previously, never got back to his earlier glory days of a multi-cat hero. Bottom few are always whatever but Aminu and Len will pretty much sit on your bench all season... look for that hot FA pickup and get them out!

If u can help my post:
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=550147

I agree with the first few posters here about Kemba. You got great value for him, though. If you wait and he starts out hot, you could definitely score a decent big to bolster your reb/blks. I like all the upside you found in the later rounds as well. Pretty good team in my opinion.

Think it's a pretty solid team. I'd have to agree that kemba doesnt fit ur team, and i dont believe Reke does either (never a fan). I think u have a fair amount of blocks on ur team but could use some boards. Maybe think about a two for two with kemba and reke for a big man and a sg/pg with efficient shots. Perhaps a chandler/gortat type and a korver type. U could just punt assts and be legit eveywhere else.

You have a well rounded team although your fg will be low with harden so i dont think it would be a good idea to trade kemba as he will give you good stats in every cat except fg. I think you need some better rebounders and dont expect pau to play at the same level as last season. I think his production will decrease

You're getting a lot of assists out-of-position so I can understand if you don't take this advice but I would look to move Kemba and Reke and punt assists. I think McCollum is ideal for punt assists bc he has PG eligibility and isn't a premiere ball handler. He should provide plenty of scoring and threes for cheap. Reke and Kemba are the two main players dragging your TO and FG so by moving them you improve in two cats and really only lose assists. Harden hurts your TO a lot and his FG is mediocre but you can probably tolerate one player like that. Either that or you have to completely punt TO and FG% and take on guys such as MCW. I think you took on a lot of TO and poor efficiency in the middle rounds without becoming truly dominant in assists. It's the sort of thing I try to avoid.

You're getting a lot of assists out-of-position so I can understand if you don't take this advice but I would look to move Kemba and Reke and punt assists. I think McCollum is ideal for punt assists bc he has PG eligibility and isn't a premiere ball handler. He should provide plenty of scoring and threes for cheap. Reke and Kemba are the two main players dragging your TO and FG so by moving them you improve in two cats and really only lose assists. Harden hurts your TO a lot and his FG is mediocre but you can probably tolerate one player like that. Either that or you have to completely punt TO and FG% and take on guys such as MCW. I think you took on a lot of TO and poor efficiency in the middle rounds without becoming truly dominant in assists. It's the sort of thing I try to avoid.

Thanks for taking your time to post this. I actually agree with u with punting assists lol, I had a look at my team projections for this season as i'm close to last compared to the others in assists. Who do you think I should try move for? Atm, I'm looking at moving Kemba/Reke for a SF like carroll and a C possibly duncan/chandler?

Archived