NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need to make changes to my 2-3 team!

In my 0.5 PPR league Ive scored 115 pts each week & Ive had bad luck in matchups. Fortunately I traded JHill for TY Hilton thanks to you guys here.

Cobb screwed me over & benching Martin hurt me, but I went up vs a powerhouse this week.

My team is in the sig, just droppef Agholor for Powell and Im going to use my #1 waiver on Charcandrick West and dropping Pats Def.

I dont know what to do with this team & how I can make it better. Only thing that comes to mind is trading Charcandrick & Gates to the JCharles owner for Eifert & Olsen. ( I dont like his Dion Lewis & his other notable players are Alshon & JHill)

So, what to do guys?

WHIR!!! (Warning: Im not good with Keeper inquiries)

I don't know you don't have any glaring holes. I'm in an extremely similar situation, I feel my team is good but I'm 1-3. I wouldn't make a move just for the sake of making one. Fantasy is a lot of luck, so I would stand pat right now.

if you can trade chanderick and gates for eifert and olson I like that especially if you can play one in the flex when you see fit

what powell did you pick up? bilal? if so I would dump him for any other viable guy or one that presents with upside that hasnt performed yet( parker/dbg,coleman, austin)

whats on your WW ?

if you can trade chanderick and gates for eifert and olson I like that especially if you can play one in the flex when you see fit

what powell did you pick up? bilal? if so I would dump him for any other viable guy or one that presents with upside that hasnt performed yet( parker/dbg,coleman, austin)

whats on your WW ?

I nabbed Bilal since he is Ivory's cuff.

Im gonna drop my extra DEF for Charcandrick. The guys you mention yo grab of FA are taken.

Archived