NBC Sports Edge Forums

MustacheToe's Birthday !!!

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember tequila is your friend!

Hah, my friends will slap the drink outta my hand if it has tequila in it. Long story short: I told everyone I hated them over and over, tried to run away, puked in the elevator, puked in the bathtub (had to get drain-o the next morning to unclog it), puked in the toilet, puked in the pool, and puked in the hallway.

I just did, and ehhhhh. Doesn't seem worth my time.

Look up the bl#wj#b. That one usually comes out on 21st birthdays towards the end of the night.

Look up the bl#wj#b. That one usually comes out on 21st birthdays towards the end of the night.

Is that the one where you use whipped cream on top of baileys and like khaliou (sp?), or something like those 2, and then take it without using your hands?

Is that the one where you use whipped cream on top of baileys and like khaliou (sp?), or something like those 2, and then take it without using your hands?

haha you've done this to start the night or something?

haha you've done this to start the night or something?

I've never actually done one myself, but have heard about them. I'd rather do it with a screaming orgasm instead of the mix I listed ^^^ otherwise that weak booze is just a waste of my liver.

screaming orgasm = 1/6 bailey, 1/6 khaliou, 4/6 vodka and then mixed in a martini shaker........they taste amazing

I think I had one Irish car bomb, a redheaded S##t, surfer on acid and a cactus cooler last night.... Work has been so fun today.

I think I had one Irish car bomb, a redheaded S##t, surfer on acid and a cactus cooler last night.... Work has been so fun today.

I don't even know what half those drinks are and don't feel like looking them up.

I was stuck at school until 9pm last night so I got a late start, killed a magnum of wine and some beers, then had to get up at 7:30. Actually not hunger, the brain is just completely absent today.

I don't even know what half those drinks are and don't feel like looking them up.

I was stuck at school until 9pm last night so I got a late start, killed a magnum of wine and some beers, then had to get up at 7:30. Actually not hunger, the brain is just completely absent today.

I don't know how I've made it so far. I went to sleep/passed out at 1230 and woke up at 530 for work. Surprised how well I have held up so far.

I'm not sure if you can get these at the bar, but try a Flaming Dr. Pepper.

Basically it's amaretto topped with 151 in a shotglass, which you light on fire and drop into a cup of beer and down the whole thing.

It tastes exactly like Dr. Pepper!

A couple of those and you'll be in good shape.

Cant believe this thread was so busy today.......Geeeeeesh Mt isnt worth it....lol

well to be fair boz, everyone is primarily participating to share their methods of gettin completly zonked! I dont really think they have stache in mind with any of this. lol

well to be fair boz, everyone is primarily participating to share their methods of gettin completly zonked! I dont really think they have stache in mind with any of this. lol

So true, so true !!! Dammmm I remember those days getting zonked....lol

I'm not sure if you can get these at the bar, but try a Flaming Dr. Pepper.

Basically it's amaretto topped with 151 in a shotglass, which you light on fire and drop into a cup of beer and down the whole thing.

It tastes exactly like Dr. Pepper!

A couple of those and you'll be in good shape.

I'm not sure exactly which bars out here have those, but I do know that some of them serve those.

Archived