NBC Sports Edge Forums

MustacheToe's Birthday !!!

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey MT... Happy Early B-Day... Mine is actually this Thursday, but I have a few more gray hairs.

Anyway. Here's a good mix for a shot that oddly tastes like what the drink is called:

A Juicy Fruit:

1/2 shot of Yukon Jack poured with 1/2 a shot of Bacardi 151 filling up a shot glass. Drop it into a glass filled w/ enough Red Bull for a bomber. Shoot it.

Prepare for your eyes to turn to glass. B)

Hey MT... Happy Early B-Day... Mine is actually this Thursday, but I have a few more gray hairs.

Anyway. Here's a good mix for a shot that oddly tastes like what the drink is called:

A Juicy Fruit:

1/2 shot of Yukon Jack poured with 1/2 a shot of Bacardi 151 filling up a shot glass. Drop it into a glass filled w/ enough Red Bull for a bomber. Shoot it.

Prepare for your eyes to turn to glass. B)

Yukon Jack mixed with 151 aand dropped in red bull might be the scariest drink I've ever heard off.

Along with taking his closest friends (guys, I'm sure) to the local karaoke bar to sing some queer Michael Jackson tunes. But hey, if thats what makes his 21st birthday memorable, then all the power to him.

Toes has friends B) ?

Have a good one Toes; maybe you can go easter egg hunting after Chruch :).

That juicy fruit shot thing is ridiculous.

I just remembered the last one I had last night. It was disgusting. It was called a Starry Night or somehting like that and it has 1/2 jaeger & 1/2 goldschalgers.

I just remembered the last one I had last night. It was disgusting. It was called a Starry Night or somehting like that and it has 1/2 jaeger & 1/2 goldschalgers.

That just sounds like an awful mix.

That just sounds like an awful mix.

haha it was. This chick from Ohio convinced me to try it. She was all about it. Made me almost sick.

I call that a liquid cocaine...and I drink them regularly...lol

They are awesome!

I just hope I'm sober enough to go to a bar tomorrow night, I have a bad feeling I am going to repeat early Feb for my buddies 21st.

LOL...I have no plans on making my 38th bday anything like my 21st...would settle for going to Celts vs. Suns but no luck so far...

Archived