NBC Sports Edge Forums

MustacheToe's Birthday !!!

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, he has been drunk texting me. 3 Wiseman shots, Absinthe shots, Irish Car Bombs...oh boy...

His latest text was a little less than an hour ago, and it said, "Im finna die"

Okay, he has been drunk texting me. 3 Wiseman shots, Absinthe shots, Irish Car Bombs...oh boy...

The fact that he is correctly spelling die at this point is impressing me.

haha...i got a few of those.....boy be DRUNK!

haha...i got a few of those.....boy be DRUNK!

I got one at 1237am...it was surprisingly coherent...I think his strep/flu took a little away from him but hopefully not too much...being the guy that I am, I replied at 730am this morning...though I'm sure he didn't even move...

How old is he/you now?

mustachetoes just turned 21

I got one at 1237am...it was surprisingly coherent...I think his strep/flu took a little away from him but hopefully not too much...being the guy that I am, I replied at 730am this morning...though I'm sure he didn't even move...

Ahh that was nice of ya Milt! ya im sure he didnt move at all.

When i wake up in the mourning i expect to at least see on drunk post from you MustacheToe's

HAH, RW was the last thing on my mind. Although I don't think I could have turned the computer on if I wanted to.

Yeah, the flu/strep held me back at the beginning, but at about 1 I got a full head of steam and didn't even know I was sick.

No, I did not move.

1:09pm at the moment and I bet he is still over the legal limit and couldn't drive right now... B)

Don't ask how or why, but I actually went to the gym at about 10:30 today.

Final count: 3 Three Wise Men, 2 shots of Absinthe, 1 shot of Jager, 2 Irish car bombs, and some other weird Jager, vodka, and sour mix drink, and probably about 10+ beers. Oh, and I got a free t-shirt from the waiter haha.

Then went to Waffle House and ate 2 omelettes and a cheeseburger.

HAH, RW was the last thing on my mind. Although I don't think I could have turned the computer on if I wanted to.

Yeah, the flu/strep held me back at the beginning, but at about 1 I got a full head of steam and didn't even know I was sick.

No, I did not move.

Don't ask how or why, but I actually went to the gym at about 10:30 today.

Final count: 3 Three Wise Men, 2 shots of Absinthe, 1 shot of Jager, 2 Irish car bombs, and some other weird Jager, vodka, and sour mix drink, and probably about 10+ beers. Oh, and I got a free t-shirt from the waiter haha.

Then went to Waffle House and ate 2 omelettes and a cheeseburger.

You forgot ate then went home and puked my brains out for two hours straight!

You should have at least pee'd in the hamper...your Dad would have loved that!

Hah, he actually did that when he was younger and livin with his parents. My friend has a bunch of pictures, I'll upload them when I get them from him. I didn't trust myself in bringing my camera out last night.

Archived