NBC Sports EDGE Forums

MustacheToe's Birthday !!!

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha well happy 21st anyways

looks like the whole it being Easter thing didn't derive from your goal

Nope, not at all. Just been relaxing of late and probably headed back to the bar later tonight.

I found a bar out here that has Wii bowling tournaments on Sunday nights, can't wait to experiment with that.

After further review...what is really going to change for MT? It's not like he was unable to drink before...I guess the only difference is he doesn't have to stand outside of the Circle K and beg old men to buy for him now...

After further review...what is really going to change for MT? It's not like he was unable to drink before...I guess the only difference is he doesn't have to stand outside of the Circle K and beg old men to buy for him now...

u never know.

Same S, different day. I can officially start my "Passport Club" though, just 325 different beers left to have and I get a really crappy and ugly leather jacket from Taco Mac along with a MustacheToes plaque.

Holla at your boy when he gets a plaque

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday you POS. I would say something about how you are going to get trashed but that's just another day in the office for you.

Am I an idiot for reading this, and thinking this was happening THIS week? I swear I read like the first 5 pages, before I noticed this was from a year ago.

Happy Birthday.

And on the drinks, I haven't even heard of half of them, but I've tried the 4 star general before, and how the hell does someone drink that a second time? Its brutal.

Earliest basketball game of the year we have is tonight...... perfect! B)

I'm taking bets on how long it'll take you to get your first T over/under halftime

Archived