NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Add L. Murray or stay put. WHIR!

si1enta1arm

I have a decision to make. I spent some FAB to acquire C. West and K. Davis. L. Murray was dropped to waivers today and I'm wondering if I should drop one of my my four to pick him up. The league is 12-man standard scoring. Thank you in advance!

Current RBs:

D Murray, R. Mathews, C. West, K. Davis

I would drop Mathews and add Murray ASAP!!! Keep Knile and west so you can have them both and wait and see who actually gets to play.

I am with Turog on this one -- if you haven't already done so and Murray has cleared waivers, you should have already dropped Mathews for him. Who drops a #1 back who doesn't share carries (at least until recently due to some fumble issues)? The owner that dropped him must really be needing a win during the Raiders bye week. SCOOP HIM UP

There really is no legitimate candidate to supplant Murray as lead back in Oakland despite his recent scuffles. Yes, Helu has passing down skills and Reece is a bruiser who has significant receiving ability too, but neither has the skills or the coaches' trust to be more than a bit player. Murray presents the opportunity for a heavy usage back in an improving offense which, IMO, you currently lack. I would off whichever of the KC backs you least trust as neither presents the opportunity Lat affords.

Archived