NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who should I keep -- WHIR 100%

rogle21

Im in a H2H points league on CBS. We keep four players, so who would you keep out of:

John Wall (41.85)

Carmelo Anthony (36.90)

Kyrie Irving (35.08)

Jimmy Butler (34.35)

Jrue Holiday (32.90)

Kawhi Leonard (31.80)

Paul George (13.83)

The numbers next to each player are the average fantasy points scored per game to give you an idea of the scoring system. Also we start 4 guards, 4 forwards, 1 center, and 1 utility player so Im not really worried about positions of keepers. Who would your four be?

Kyrie and Kawhi for sure.

And then I personally like Wall and then Paul George.

Some might say jimmy in those 4. but i think you would definitely be picking kyrie, kawhi, wall, george, and jimmy as the top 5 and kyrie and kawhi being the for sure 2 and then a mix between wall, PG, and jimmy.

Wow that's tough. I would say Wall for sure and Butler for sure. Then probably Leonard & P George. With LMA in town, I think Leonard might actually take a hit. Kyrie is dealing with that injury but I would consider him over Kawhi. I like Melo now but he's the oldest of this group so I think you have to let him go. Holiday is not close on this list. So Wall, Butler, PG & toss up between Kawhi & Kyrie.

I would go with Wall, Kawhi and Butler as the first 3. The last spot is the toughest. Tough with the Kyrie and George injury concerns. I would go with George over Kyrie. But honestly you can't go wrong with either.

I personally like jimmy, kawhi, pg, and kawhi just as i dont trust Jimmy G buckets. Jimmy is jimmy, but idk, i feel like he wont improve from where he is by a significant amount, plus he is the oldest next to PG. But wall, kawhi, kyrie, and PG are all superstars

What pick are you? If you are a top pick I would let Kyrie go and keep Wall, Melo, Leonard and Butler then draft Kyrie. If you are a low pick I would let Butler go and keep Leonard, Wall, Kyrie and Melo

Archived