NBC Sports Edge Forums

Getting Tyreke WHIR 99.999% :D

9 CAT H2H, And Punting FT, however team isnt that strong in 3s, so thought about punting 3s as well.

My Team is

PG: Eric Bledsoe, Rajon Rondo, Jordan Clarkson, Michael Carter Williams, D'Angelo Russel

SG: Bradley Beal, Nicholas Batum, JR Smith,

SF: LeBron James, Al Faraq Aminu

PF: Derrick Favors, Thaddeus Young

C: Andre Drummond, Deandre Jordan,

IR:Jusuf Nurkic,

Trade 1: Derrick Favors, Bradley Beal, Thaddeus Young for Tyreke Evans, Gorgui Dieng/Timmy D, Zach Randolph

I am trying to use players like Beal, Thaddeus, JR Smith, Clarkson, and last resort Favors to get Tyreke and a 2 of these 3 bigs, Zach Randolph, Timmy D, and Gorgui Dieng or worst case Joakim Noah.

What do you guys think?

Is that first trade okay worth it, or what variation of my team and his team players could get me a good chance of getting Tyreke, thus further punting FT and even punting 3s

Tyreke just went through a knee surgery, why are you targetting him so hard? Trade 1 is bad for you as well, dont get timmy and ZBo. You have drummond, deandre and favors as solid big men.

As for WHIR, can you help here?

Do I drop Sullinger for Alex Len, Evan Turner, or Bojan?

Yeah the surgery is very scary. Could only be out a few weeks but who knows.

Not a fan of that trade proposal.

I think you could maybe package Aminu/PG. 3pts shouldnt be too hard to find. I think Beal and JR already make you respectable.

Tyreke just went through a knee surgery, why are you targetting him so hard? Trade 1 is bad for you as well, dont get timmy and ZBo. You have drummond, deandre and favors as solid big men.

As for WHIR, can you help here?

Do I drop Sullinger for Alex Len, Evan Turner, or Bojan?

I think depending on your team the player that would help you varies.

Alex Len definitely has the most upside, and i think if youre looking for pts rebts and blocks, hes the best bet. However given that hes injury prone and Tyson is in front of him, he may be tough to hold onto

Evan Turner, Im unsure of his role in Boston, given that Jae Crowder i believe is starting due to his defensive prowless, while if IT2 is the spark off the bench im unsure if turner can really produce. However a healthy turner given minutes is able to produce something like 10/5/5 but hes ? to me as well. If youre looking for small counting stats with alright % turner is your man.

Bojan i think is the only one starting out of these 3 and hed generally be able to give you wing stats in that he'll score, with 3s, pts, and rebounds with bad fg% given hes not the best shooter. he's probably the most "for sure" given that he starts but hes just alright.

Upside Wise: I like it Len, Bojan, Turner

Value Wise: Dont know your team: but id give it Bojan, Len, Turner given that Bojan is starting

Archived