NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Opinions WHIR

Wanted to make a new clean thread on the topic of trades! As always, leave a link and I'd be happy to help in return.

14 team, FG% / FT% / 3s / AST / REB / STL / BLK / PTS, H2H daily league

(2) Stephen Curry

(27) Andre Drummond

(30) DeAndre Jordan

(55) Chandler Parsons

(58) Trevor Ariza

(83) Robin Lopez

(86) Terrence Jones

(111) Otto Porter Jr.

(114) Al-Farouq Aminu

(139) Jerian Grant

(142) Marcus Smart

(167) Isaiah Canaan > Nate Robinson

(170) Zaza Pachulia > Ian Mahinmi

Punting FT%, looking for a solid PG with assists. Got the following options available, which one would you do?

Aminu + Grant for Rondo + Schroder

Aminu + Porter for Payton + Hood

RoLo for Mudiay

Trying to work out another one for Lawson.

Thanks!

I like Payton Hood deal. Grant will be starting in NY after the first few games (he's getting good reviews)...Rondo is already butting heads with Karl (Collison is better IMO)...You're punting FT% so Peyton won't kill you and he will be top 10 assist men in the league

I like Payton Hood deal. Grant will be starting in NY after the first few games (he's getting good reviews)...Rondo is already butting heads with Karl (Collison is better IMO)...You're punting FT% so Peyton won't kill you and he will be top 10 assist men in the league

lol the Rondo/Coach Karl rumor was a joke btw

Not a fan of Rondo (despite my profile pic) with the Kings, but I'd say #1. Rondo fits your needs perfectly and he's well worth the risk for what you'd be giving up in that trade.

Thanks for the reply, anyway if it's assist strictly, I'd go with #1, Schroder is basically a throwaway who you probably won't be able to use. If you can get AMinu for Rondo 1 for 1, then it's a steal. Grant might start soon for NY, is my gut feel.

Archived