NBC Sports Edge Forums

Adrian Peterson for Antonio Brown

flobot

Got this offer... I'm stacked at RB and could need another WR1.. Standard Scoring What do you guys think (Team in signature)? His RBs are Lewis, Duke Johnson, Knile Davis and Randle. WR Edelman, Megatron, Brown and Allen Robinson. Should I try a 2 RB für AB trade, something like Murray and Martin?

Thank you and don't forget your link

Don't think I would do it, especially with Martavis' continued emergence. Not that I'm saying AB won't still be a WR1, but there could be games where Martavis is the focus.

Also keeping in mind 1) Antonio is going to have another week w/ no Ben, and 2) AP is already past his bye. All things considered, I'm keeping AP. The Vikings are committed to feeding him the rock and he's still AP.

Thanks for mine.

AP for Brown feels right, but how about getting another RB to replace AP?

Offer AP + a WR for Brown + a RB

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=555317

I agree with this. I like the deal as it is but if you maybe get D.Lewis +A.Brown for AP and lets say Hurns, I would like the trade even better. You may be able to find another Hurns at WR in the coming weeks but you likely won't be able to get another Lewis unless someone with a talented backup goes down. Obviously if Murray + Martin could get it done I would go for it, but I'm not sure that they can. If not, you get to keep the quality RB depth so it's a win either way to me.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=555082&hl=

Your WR are fine, I think. Hurns has proven pretty reliable. Nothing wrong with the trade you're being offered, but I think you'd improve your team by a bigger margin if you targeted Gronk for AP or a combo of RB's. Does Gronk's owner need help at RB?

Thanks for helping on mine

Thank you for mine. I don't think you want to trade with this owner, he's probably the 2nd best team in the league and you will make him better with any of these trades. Try to go to the Hopkins, Julio, Fitz, or Dez owner and see if you can do a 2RB's for 1 WR trade. That will make you much better without losing AP or increasing your biggest rival.

Archived