NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Durant vs Harden WHIR

Bengalo

I just got offered Durant for my Harden. although I enjoyed the beard last night I really like durants play this season as he seems to be back to his pre-injury form.

my team:

pg: bledsoe, jackson, payton

sg: harden

sf: leonard

pf: monroe, ibaka, millsap, mirotic

c: towns

with aminu, rondo & WCS on the bench.

the durant owner asks for jackson & harden for lawson & durant but I don't like Ty in Houston so far. Rest of his team:

PG: wall, collison, lawson, hill, walker

SG: beal

SF: durant, middleton

PF: marcus morris, z-bo,

C: chandler, horford, deandre jordan

any suggestion for a trade?

i would say that this early in the season, they both have equal value and the trade he mentioned seems like you'd be giving up more value.... If he really wants Harden, which it looks like he does need a SG, then he should give more. although i think that you shoudl stay where you are at... you have a stud SF already,,, keeping harden would give you an advantage where most people won't have a Stud SG & SF...

thanks for the help on mirotic & mcc.

i would say that this early in the season, they both have equal value and the trade he mentioned seems like you'd be giving up more value.... If he really wants Harden, which it looks like he does need a SG, then he should give more. although i think that you shoudl stay where you are at... you have a stud SF already,,, keeping harden would give you an advantage where most people won't have a Stud SG & SF...

Good point. Without Harden I only got Jackson, Bledsoe, Payton and Rondo for three guard positions and I don't trust Rajon yet. Trading Harden and Durant 1on1 should be enough, right?

Good point. Without Harden I only got Jackson, Bledsoe, Payton and Rondo for three guard positions and I don't trust Rajon yet. Trading Harden and Durant 1on1 should be enough, right?

yep a 1 for 1 should be enough, i was in multiple real drafts (not mocks) and sometimes harden went before KD and sometimes kd before harden-- so 1 for 1 is equal imo

Archived