NBC Sports Edge Forums

Did I win this trade? WHIR

Bengalo

8 team 9 cat roto league

I gave Bledsoe, Monroe, Payton & Middleton

I got Westbrook, Danny Green & #1 Waiver

Did I win this trade?

Picked up Hood and leaning towards burning my #1 waiver for Jack. I really need another PG without Bledsoe & Payton. Other FAs are T.Jones, Ariza, Thad Young. Best available PGs are Jack (W), Smart, McConnell, Smart & Burke... what do you think?

Westy is a beast but that was a lot of early-mid round value lost there. D Green will come back from his slump but he's always been too inconsistent for me (I have no idea where the "top 25 value" hype comes from). Anyway, I think it's a wash, but given you're in a shallower league and getting the best player with a deep, deep FA pool, you iwn.

I'd save the waiver and see if J Jack drops to FA. Smart is a fine replacement for him anyway, since he's getting good minutes. I just can't believe Ariza is on your wire. T Jones and Thad aren't slouches either, so I'd try to find room for them, even in a shallower league (personally, I think they're better than some of the guys you were trading, heh).

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=561253

I'd save the waiver and see if J Jack drops to FA. Smart is a fine replacement for him anyway, since he's getting good minutes. I just can't believe Ariza is on your wire. T Jones and Thad aren't slouches either, so I'd try to find room for them, even in a shallower league (personally, I think they're better than some of the guys you were trading, heh).

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=561253

I already heard of the interest in Jack from another owner.

Ariza was dropped today because of his bad fg%. I don't really need his 3s and steals as these are two of my best categories. that's why I won't grab him.

Archived