NBC Sports Edge Forums

Offered mark Ingram for karlos will and Mike evans

pb187

Was offered Mark Ingram for karlos Williams and Mike Evans.

Thoughts?

I'm 7-2 in a 12 team h2h league, standard, non-ppr

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 3flex, 1td, 1pk

QB: Big Ben

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson

WR: ODB, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Evans

TE: Greg Olsen

FX: Jeremy Hill, TY Hilton, Charcandrick West

PK: Brandon McManus

TD: New York Jets

Bench

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Karlos Williams, Thomas Rawls, Jerrick McKinnon, Christine Michael, Ahmad Bradshaw

WR, Davante Adams

How the hell do you have Lynch, Peterson, ODB, Jeremy Hill, and Demaryius Thomas in a 12 team league? Anyways, I'd say this trade is a no brainer, Ingram is a top 5 RB, but you have so little depth at WR and you're already stacked at RB I honestly don't think you should do the trade unless you can get another WR in return.

How the hell do you have Lynch, Peterson, ODB, Jeremy Hill, and Demaryius Thomas in a 12 team league? Anyways, I'd say this trade is a no brainer, Ingram is a top 5 RB, but you have so little depth at WR and you're already stacked at RB I honestly don't think you should do the trade unless you can get another WR in return.

While I agree that it'd be ideal to get another decent WR back as part of the deal, you do have Davante and TY still available. Ingram would move into TY's flex spot, so I still think you get the better part of this deal. WR depth is generally easier to find on the waiver (if needed later) than RB depth anyway.

Could you please help with mine? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=564390

Archived